WOMEN'S FIGURE CRITERIA
- Front Double Bicep (hips facing the front)
- Side Chest (any side)
- Side Tricep (any side)
- Rear Double Bicep (spike one calf)
- Abdominal and Thigh
FREE Optional Posing Routine:Athletes to supply 60 second music track in an MP3 format 5 days prior to show Music to be submitted here email@example.com
figure classique CRITERIA
- Condition should show separation in shoulders, arms and quads, hamstrings, some striations acceptable such as chest and delts but glutes should not be fully striated.
- Physique should be balanced overall with chest, shoulder, arm and back (upper body) development matching glute quad, hamstring & calf development (lower body), left side matching right side and front development matching back development.
I-WALK Competitors will do a I -walk across the stage individually to pre- selected music by Ms Fitness Australia You will enter from the rear of stage to the rear centre, then walk directly to front of stage then proceed to a relaxed pose From here the judges will ask you to perform 2 poses, the first pose is a Front Double Bicep pose showing one thigh. Hips facing the front of the stage with one leg extended to the side, and legs facing the side. Hands to remain open The second pose is a Rear Double Bicep pose showing 1 calve. Hands to remain open The athlete will then present again in a relaxed pose before being asked to line up at the back of the stage NOTE: You are still being judged while you are waiting here in your line-up so please ensure you continue to pose SYMMETRY ROUND - Consisting of Quarter turns
- You will be called to the front of the stage and be asked to complete 1/4 turns as a group.
- Hands must remain open during 1/4 turns.
- When facing the left and right side of the stage, you must be looking straight ahead, and not twisting to face the judges.
- Feet must be together whilst holding each pose.
- Judges will call out required symmetry poses as many times as needed until they have decided on their placings
- A front & rear double Bicep pose will then finish off the round